Visitors to our website are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business and the services we provide.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- The information presented on this website is intended for general informational purposes and cannot answer personal health related questions or problems.
The information presented here should not be used to diagnose, treat or cure any medical condition or problem. If you are experiencing any health-related problems, please consult your health professional or emergency medical personnel.
- The information presented here should not be considered medical advice or imply that any personal action should be taken. You should first discuss any physical, lifestyle and dietary changes with your health or medical professional.
In no event shall A Higher Place be held liable for any damages directly or indirectly, resulting from the use of the information contained on this website.
Any person relying on any of the information contained on this website or making any use of the information contained here, shall do so at their own risk.
- External links: The content of this website includes links to other websites, but A Higher Place has no control over the nature, content and availability of these sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed therein.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked or accessible through our own website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this website you the user and we, A Higher Place agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this website is the copyright of A Higher Place. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of these web pages remain our property and copyright with all rights reserved.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2012